An Aunt... Again!

      So as some of you may know I am an aunt. And for those of you who don't know I'm an aunt. I have two nieces who are both three years old. They were born when I was in sixth grade. And about five months ago my sister gave birth to my first and only nephew. And tomorrow I'm getting another niece. Which is crazy and awesome and I'm so excited. 
     My sister had my first niece Grace. And three short months later, my sister-in-law Michele had my second niece, Tegan. Those two girls are my everything, and I love them so much. But the party does not stop there. My sister gave birth to my nephew Lane in October of last year. And now tomorrow, Michele is going to give birth to my third niece, Cora. I am excited, and I hope I will get to meet her tomorrow after softball practice. I am already so in love with her, and she is not even here yet!

Comments

  1. I can tell you really care about these children and they mean a lot to you. So are you the fun aunt or the boring one?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment