Harrison Bergeron

     I really enjoyed reading Harrison Bergeron. I was actually have already read the story. I was in 6th grade, and I remember it being a kind of weird story. I knew the name was sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite put my figure on it. It wasn't until I started reading it did I truly remember the story. It brought back fun memories of my 6th grade English class and made the whole assignment more enjoyable. 
     As for the actual story, I really like the message, and it helps beg the question of equality. It shows you how differences are good and how we are all unique and that's how it should be. It one of those moments where you that with everything equal no one is equal. Having handicaps means you are above average. So instead of hiding indifferences, it exposes them. It really makes you think. I like it.

Comments