Reading Response

     The story of Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard was very complex and a good read. There was a good mix of fantasy, romance, and action. I enjoyed how there was always something to learn about each character. The story followed very dynamic characters. This helped keep the story interesting. The was also a lot of suspense through the whole story. I liked how it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.
    The main thing that I liked about this book was the way it was written. I have come to realize that I will enjoy and understand a book better if I like the author's style of writing. I like how the writing was less formal and more like thoughts in someone's head. Her style was easy to read and understand, because like I said it was written like thoughts. This book had very interesting characters, a great plot, and was very appealing to the eyes. I enjoyed it. 

Comments